Need one-on-one help with eBooks and downloadables, family history research, computer technology training, or other library resources? To schedule a one-hour appointment, complete and submit the form below or call 864-260-4500 ext. 126.
We'll review your request, determine the best person on our staff to meet with you, and contact you to finalize a date and time for your appointment. Please allow up to three business days for a response.
Your contact information
Preferred appointment date(s) and time(s).
Please select a date at least three business days from today's date.
By submitting this form, I understand that:
- A maximum of three (3) appointments may be scheduled per month.
- Masks are required for in-person appointments. Zoom and phone appointments are available.
- If I am feeling ill or cannot attend my appointment, I will call to reschedule or shift to a phone call or virtual appointment.
- Library staff are unable to provide legal, medical, or tax advice; proofread or type documents; provide translation services; provide hardware repairs, or other technical support.
- Due to scheduling constraints, an appointment with a specific staff member cannot be guaranteed.