Get Research Help
The Reference Department is ready to help you find information for school, business or personal interests. Visit the Reference Desk upstairs at the Main Library, call us at 864-260-4500 x126, or email the Reference Department. New! Now you can Book-A-Librarian.
Ways we can help:
- Advise you on the best source of information, and show you how to use it
- Help you find articles and other information in our databases, or request items through Interlibrary Loan
- Recommend a good book to read
- Explain how to download eBooks, digital audiobooks, magazines, and more
- Find answers to difficult questions
- Help you locate a book in our library or borrow it from another library
- and much more!
Need help finding materials?
Visit our Can’t Find Something? page.