Ask a librarian for:
- Advice on the best source of information, and show you how to use it
- Help finding articles and other information in our databases, or requesting items through Interlibrary Loan
- Book recommendations
- Assistance with eBooks, digital audiobooks, magazines, and more
- Technical support with library computers
- Aid in locating a book or borrowing it from another library
- and much more!
The Reference Department is ready to help you find information for school, business or personal interests. Visit the Reference Desk upstairs at the Main Library, call us at 864-260-4500 x126, or email the Reference Department.
The Library offers a wide array of programs for adults: knitting and crochet, a variety of book clubs, and author and special events. All programs are free and open to the public.