Apply to be a part of Indie Author Day on Saturday December 4. This is a virtual all-day event on the Library's social media channels. Both traditionally-published and self-published authors are welcome to participate in this event.
Accepted authors and their most recent publication will be featured in a post on each of our social media channels. If accepted, the Library will make sure a copy of your book is a part of its collection.
Rules of Participation:
1. Authors must have published either traditionally or independently within the past three years with a physical book available for purchase through a secure website.
2. Authors from the upstate South Carolina area will be given priority consideration but are not guaranteed acceptance. Authors from South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia are encouraged to apply.
3. Authors must provide a secure website address such as Amazon where their book(s) can be purchased.
4. Materials must fall in line with the Anderson County Library System’s Mission Statement in regards to content and accessibility of materials.
5. The participant selection will be curated from a pool of applicants. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Friday, November 5, 2021. You will be contacted by November 12, 2021 if your application has been accepted.
6. The library reserves the right to accept or refuse any application at its discretion.
Is this book part of a series?
Applying does not guarantee acceptance. Applications will undergo a curation process. Only those authors who have been accepted will be contacted by Friday, 11/12/2021. Do you agree to this process?
Have you read and agreed to the rules of participation at the beginning of this application?
By typing my full name below, I certify that all information on this application is true to the best of my knowledge.