Ask a librarian for:
- Advice on the best source of information, and show you how to use it
- Help finding articles and other information in our databases, or requesting items through Interlibrary Loan
- Book recommendations
- Assistance with eBooks, digital audiobooks, magazines, and more
- Technical support with library computers
- Aid in locating a book or borrowing it from another library
- and much more!
The Reference Department is ready to help you find information for school, business or personal interests. Visit the Reference Desk upstairs at the Main Library, call us at 864-260-4500 x126, or email the Reference Department.
The Library offers a wide array of programs for adults: knitting and crochet, a variety of book clubs, and author and special events. All programs are free and open to the public.
Review the basic skills of Microsoft Word and learn more about how to format text and clip art. Learn how to use the more advanced Word functions. Create numbered and bulleted lists, use tab stops, and create tables.
Completion of MS Word Basics or permission of the instructor is required to take this class. Limited to 12 students.
Prerequisite – completion of MS Word Basics.
One session / 2 hour class.
Drop into the Electric City Creative to use equipment, crafting supplies, and more. Looking for help? Get training on new tools and technology, learn what’s available, and explore the possibilities! All resources available first-come, first-served.
See the Electric City Creative website for equipment list and details.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com, or (864) 260-4500 x114.