The Anderson County Library System hosts a variety of book discussion groups. The groups are open to anyone who loves to read and discuss books. Monthly locations and dates are listed here. Please check out the Book Club calendar for the exact details and upcoming titles.
- The Bookmarkers: Nonfiction Book Club, 6pm, first Tuesday of every month, Main Library
- Penny For Your Thoughts Book Club, 6:30pm, first Thursday of every month, Lander Memorial Branch, Williamston
- Reluctant Adults YA Fiction Book Club, 5pm, Second Wednesday of every month, Main Library
- Page Turners’ Book Club, 3pm, Third Sunday of every month, Main Library
- Brown Bag Book Discussion, 12pm, fourth Wednesday of every month, Main Library
- Pendleton’s Thursday Night Book Club, 6pm, fourth Thursday of every month, Pendleton Library
If you are looking to start your own book club, the library can help: Check out our groundbreaking Book Club in a Bag Program where you can borrow multiple copies of books, author information and details on how to start a book club.