The Anderson County Library System hosts a variety of book discussion groups. The groups are open to anyone who loves to read and discuss books. Monthly locations and dates are listed here. Please check out the Book Club calendar for the exact details and upcoming titles.
- Penny For Your Thoughts Book Club, 6:30pm, first Thursday of every month, Lander Memorial Branch, Williamston
- Young Adult Fiction Book Club, 6pm, Second Thursday of every month, Main Library
- Page Turners’ Book Club, 3pm, third Sunday of every month, Main Library
- Brown Bag Book Discussion, 12pm, fourth Wednesday of every month, Main Library
- Pendleton’s Thursday Night Book Club, 6pm, fourth Thursday of every month, Pendleton Library
- Hole Truth Book Club, 6pm, first Thursday of every month, Powdersville Library
- NEW! Graphic Novel Book Club, 6pm, first Monday of every month, Main Library
If you are looking to start your own book club, the library can help: Check out our groundbreaking Book Club in a Bag Program where you can borrow multiple copies of books, author information and details on how to start a book club.