Start your own book club today!
Each bag comes with 6-8 copies of the book, discussion questions, a brief author biography, a list of additional works by the author and a quick guide to starting your own book club.
Choose from any of these titles…
- Beach Music by Pat Conroy
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- Plantation by Dorothea Benton Frank
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
- The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- The Swerve: How the World Became Modern by Stephen Greenblatt
- Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil
…and more titles to come!
Check out the Library’s Goodreads list for more information on each title, including reviews and read-alikes.
Visit the Reference Desk at the Main Library to check out a kit.
Call (864) 260-4500 x121 for more information.