Free wireless access is available at all Anderson County Library locations. No password is needed. Simply connect to the network and open your browser to accept our wireless agreement.
Public computers with Internet access are available at all locations. To access our computers you must agree to our Internet and Computer Use Policy.
- A library card or guest pass is required to use Internet computers.
- Each patron may use up to 3 sessions per day on Internet computers; a session is 45 minutes long.
- Internet computers have Acrobat Reader and the following Microsoft Office 2007 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher.
- All computers have USB ports and CD-RW drives. A few computers have floppy drives.
- The Main Library has a few computers that have Microsoft Office products but no Internet access; these computers have no time limit.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own storage device, or purchase one from us.
- The library has an Internet Safety Policy to which we diligently adhere.
- Also, all patrons must abide by the Patron Code of Conduct while using our public computers.
- Printing and photocopying (wireless printing and copying not available at this time):
- Black and white: 10 cents per page
- Color (color printing at Main Library only; color photocopying available at all locations): 50 cents per page
- Flash drive: $7
- CD-RW: $1
- Floppy disk: 50 cents
- Earbuds: $1
- Self-service faxing (Main Library only): $1.50 for the first page, $1 for each additional page