Wireless printing is now available at the Main Library. You may send your document to the printer from inside the library or from elsewhere, and pick it up on the second floor of the Main Library.
How much does it cost?
- Black and white: 10 cents per page
- Color: 50 cents per page
Note: Each print job can include up to 50 black-and-white pages, OR 10 color pages. If your job has more pages, you must split it into two or more print jobs.
Where do I pick up my print job?
All print jobs should be picked up at the 2nd Floor service desk, at the Main Library, 300 N. McDuffie St., Anderson.
How long will my print job be available in the print queue?
You must come to the library and pick up your job within four hours, or it will be deleted.
How do I send my document or photo to the library’s printer?
There are three ways to send items to the printer:
Use the PrinterOn App
First time only
- Go to your app store, search for the PrinterOn app, and install it. (Or, go to http://www.printeron.com/apps.html)
- Open the app.
- Click “No printer selected.”
- Click “search” and search for “Anderson.”
- Find the ACLS Main Branch, then choose and save BOTH the Color and the Black and White printers. NOTE: You will have to repeat your search to do this.
Now you’re ready to print
- To print a document: Open it, click in the upper right corner and share document with the app.
- To print a photo: Open the app, click on ‘photo’ and select the photo to print.
- To print from the web: Open the app, click ‘web’ and enter URL of the site.
- Select which printer.
- Click the print icon in upper right corner.
- Enter your email address, and click on the check mark icon.
- You’ll see a notice when the job starts, and another stating “Job success” when complete.
Upload your document to our website
- Visit http://www.printeron.net/acls/main
- Choose either the Black and White, or the Color printer.
- Enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to select the file you wish to print, or paste the URL of the web page you wish to print.
- Click the Right Arrow icon.
- You will see the page count. If it’s correct, click the green Printer icon.
- You will see the status of your print job and a reference number to save.
Email a print job
- Black and white: compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Color: compose an email to email@example.com
- Attach a document or image to the email, or paste text in the body of the email.
- Send the email. You’ll get a reply with a release code and the number of pages that will print.