The Reference Department is ready to help you find information for school, business or personal interests. Visit the Reference Desk upstairs at the Main Library, call us at 864-260-4500 x126, or email the Reference Department.
Ways we can help:
- Advise you on the best source of information, and show you how to use it
- Help you find articles and other information in our databases, or request items through Interlibrary Loan
- Recommend a good book to read
- Explain how to download eBooks, digital audiobooks, and digital magazines
- Find answers to difficult questions
- Help you locate a book in our library or borrow it from another library
- and much more!
Need help finding materials?
Visit our Can’t Find Something? page.