Is it a physical book, DVD, audiobook or CD, or other item?
Make sure to search for the item in all of SC LENDS, not just the Anderson County Library. Place a hold on any circulating item in the catalog, even if it’s owned by another library.
- Click “Place Hold” next to the item you want, and log in with your library card number and PIN or password. Don’t know your password? Call (864) 260-4500 x126.
- Select where you want to pick up the item, and how you want to be notified (email, text message or phone call).
- You will be notified when your item comes in.
- Come to the front desk and pick up your item.
- For more information, please consult our Reciprocal Borrowing Policy.
Still can’t find it?
Is it a new item you would like us to purchase?
Is it an article from a journal, magazine, or other periodical?
Is it older than 12 months, or is it an article or other document that wasn’t available in a database?
Try using Interlibrary Loan to request hard-to-find books, articles from periodicals, master’s theses, doctoral dissertations and other library materials that are not owned by the SC LENDS Consortium. For more information about this service, visit or call the Reference Desk at (864) 260-4500 x126, or email the Interlibrary Loan Department.
Please review our Interlibrary Loan Policy.
Is it an eBook, digital audiobook, or digital magazine?
If you want an eBook or eAudiobook we don’t own, email email@example.com. We’ll try to buy it for the collection.